Thursday 29 January 2015

WEEKLY ROUNDUP - Best of the Blog January 22-28, 2015

Posted fewer albums this week, will probably be the norm going forward. Still feeling my way around what I want to do here. Here is a small handful of the best albums from this week:

ALUCARDA
LUNG FLOWER
MY EXPANSIVE AWARENESS
THE WHOREHOUSE MASSACRE
YOU'RE SMILING NOW BUT WE'LL ALL TURN INTO DEMONS

Aside from the albums there were a number of fun posts including

EVERYDAY STRANGE
Every couple days I profile a strange, bizarre, unusual, mysterious or paranormal case or event from years past and post it on the day of its anniversary. If nothing else, it's something cool or spooky to read while listening to the music posted on this site. A mixed bag of stories this week ranging from the ridiculous to the truly tragic.

Nigerian Police Arrest Goat
Teresa Lynn Butler
Abducted By Machines
Jacqueline Fitzsimons

HORRIBLE MONDAYS
Mondays are dedicated to Horror on this blog. Didn't get a movie post in this week, but I'll make up for it. Moving forward I might like to post movies / film reviews on Friday or Saturday, but keep Horrible Mondays dedicated to other horror related items.


PODCAST
Only one podcast up this week and that should be the norm until the frequency rate drops below one a week. Been thinking seriously this week about what to do with the podcast. There are ideas, now I just need to get over my "stagefright" and do it.


UPCOMING
It's been a weird week. I've noticed some things outside the blog, but related to the music I feature here that equally motivate me and make me want to just walk away from the music side of things all together. That said, I will be helping to resurrect something which you'll hear about in the weeks and months ahead.

Got a couple large posts planned over the next couple days, we'll see how it all works out.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment