Tuesday 6 January 2015

WIDOW AND CHILDREN - Am I Dead?

Just when you thought you'd heard the last of Widow and Children before they release their full 6 song EP, they throw a tune out there that is just perfect for this site. "Am I Dead?" is the third song released by the Floridian foursome in the past two weeks. The first one "No End Now" came out December 23 but the second track, "Sustain" was just released like two days ago. So having "Am I Dead?" appear today was a pleasant surprise. More Sabbath-worshipping stoner doom, I dig it mightily. And I love that album artwork too.

And just for the hell of it, let's share all three of the Widow and Children tracks on bandcamp and the German who obsesses about these sorts of details in me says to go in chronological order so we'll do that. Keep in mind, I'm hearing that this is only half of the songs from the EP, and I speculate that they probably will all end  up in one convenient package in the near future. Catch them on facebook and stay up to date.

Thanks to the ever-vigilant team at Doomed & Stoned for sharing the news of the EP!





No comments:

Post a Comment